Solstice Ride Beer Ticket
Summer Solstice Ticket
inc. Brew Dog Beer
2 x Brew Dog £5
(or 1 coke and a beer or 2 cokes etc we're flexi)
3 x Brew Dog £7.50
(Full refunds if weather turns out pants but don't be caught short at the finish!)
Annual Summer Solstice Ride (Social Distance Edition)
Friday 19th June Leaving approx. 17:30 – 17:15
(The Solstice is actually on the 20th but Friday is a better day)
Hello All – Due to the recent relaxation of the Social Distance rules we believe we can have a bit of social distance fun. The annual Solstice run down to the top of Ditchling Beacon is now in its 5th year. This year we’re tweaking it. The normal run out in one large group and returning for lasagne and beers at the shop can’t happen. However, a couple of beers in the park can happen!
Plan in Brief
- Groups of 2, 3 or 4 (Chat with your mates and decide, or we can help and create some groups)
- Follow the supplied route for download to GPS
- Each group sets off from wherever they choose to meet, but it cant be the shop. We suggest the end of someone’s road.
- Groups must come past the shop to trigger the strava segment which will give us all something to compete for. (TO BE SUPPLIED)
- If you come up to another group please do not join and merge, let them through and past – THIS IS A DEAL BREAKER – LETS NOT TAKE THE MICK.
- Photo evidence of a socially distanced group selfie at the top of Ditchling Beacon must be added to your Strava ride.
- If you’d like beers in the park, I’ll be towing an Esky full of ice cold BrewDog Punk IPAs down to the park for everyone to have 2 each. These can be pre-paid for online (LINK TO FOLLOW)
- Rules and timings etc are loose and it is a ‘Just for fun’ ride.