Level 1 Fit
Duration 45 mins | £69.00
Perfect if you are new to road cycling - Fit takes place on turbo trainer and more details >>
Level 2 Fit
Duration 2.5 hrs | £149.00
Fit takes place on the Tacx BUSHIDO SMART turbo trainer providing Power Data / Cadence / Heart Rate along with Saddle Matching, Postural Assessment, Cleats and more details >>
Level 2.1 Fit (Reigate Only)
Duration 3 hrs + Sidas Footbeds | £230.00
This includes all of the Level 2 fit with the addition of the Sidas Footbed fit - An optimal foot support and pressure distribution System. more details >>
Download our full Bike Fit Menu and prices
Click here to view our PDF Bike Fit Menu
Professional bike fitting isn't only for the elite racer
All regular cyclists enjoy riding their bike. Sometimes this enjoyment can be compromised by niggles such as saddle sores; knee, neck and back pain; or an inability to improve their performance beyond a particular personal best. Many cyclists are forever tinkering with their position – looking for that elusive perfect posture, but unable to pinpoint why they “just don’t feel quite right”. Interested in increasing your efficiency, performance and comfort while at the same time reduce the chance of injury, read on!
About Paul our bike fitter
Does he know bike fit? Does he know sports science?
- Detailed understanding of anatomy, physiology & biomechanics.
- Studied BSc in sports science at St Mary's University, Twickenham.
- Bike fitting training from CycleFit.
- REPS level 3 qualified personal trainer. (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Worked for Nike and Adidas studying gait analysis for runners.
Does he ride? Is he fit?
- Ran internationally as a junior. (Trained with Mo Farah!)
- Moved into the bike trade 10 years ago.
- Currently road races at 2nd Cat level.
- Finished 11th overall in Surrey league in 2014. 5th overall in the Surrey league Thursday night handicap series 2014.
- Completed major European Sportives such as La Marmotte (7hrs 15mins) and Granfono Pinarello (5hrs 20mins) and used to run 5km in 15:20 - SO he knows how to Race and Ride too!