About Bike Fitter Paul Drake
About Paul our bike fitter
Does he know bike fit? Does he know sports science?
- Detailed understanding of anatomy, physiology & biomechanics.
- Studied BSc in sports science at St Mary's University, Twickenham.
- Bike fitting training from CycleFit.
- REPS level 3 qualified personal trainer. (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Worked for Nike and Adidas studying gait analysis for runners.
Does he ride? Is he fit?
- Ran internationally as a junior. (Trained with Mo Farah!)
- Moved into the bike trade 10 years ago.
- Currently road races at 2nd Cat level.
- Finished 11th overall in Surrey league in 2014. 5th overall in the Surrey league Thursday night handicap series 2014.
- Completed major European Sportives such as La Marmotte (7hrs 15mins) and Granfono Pinarello (5hrs 20mins) and used to run 5km in 15:20 - SO he knows how to Race and Ride too!