The classic TT racer. Using the same main frame design as the Aero2 Platinum the Aero2 Pro uses externally mounted brakes and its own fork to create a more affordable option. The Aero2 Pro uses a different carbon lay up to the Platinum, while maintaining stiffness and agility.
The award winning Aero2IS was awarded the best handling TT bike ever tested by 220 Tri magazine. The updated aero2 line now features press fit bottom bracket, mechanical and electronic cable routing and lighter carbon lay up.
Understanding what top Triathletes require like Faris Al-Sultan was a key starting point to designing the Aero 2 IS. Stiffness where required maximises the riders power wattage into performance. Internal cable routing for both mechanical and electronic shifting. Rear wheel adjustment to minimize turbulence. Every detail considered and executed.
- AERO 2 Pro frame set including Aero2 Pro fork &
zeitjäger time trial handlebar
- 75 OR 90 MM STEM, incl. 2 comfort pads & spacer sets
- integrated headset 1 1/8" - 1 1/8"
- Internal cable routing braking & shifting
- CFR dropouts
- Electronic and mechanical shifting system options
- Adjustable SEAT tube angle (73°- 80°)
- Replacement rear derailleur hanger
- BB standard: pressfit diameter 41 x 86,5 MM
- Aero Seat post
- Frame set from 1650g
- Frame weight from 1290 G
- Fork weight from 380G