Award winning TT bike DNA, at an all new level of affordability. The Aero2 Comp takes the Aero2 Pro ride characteristics and offers them to an all new market. While the Aero2 Comp frame is heavier than the Aero 2 Pro, at 1390g it’s still an exceptionally light TT bike. Whether on the triathlon level or racing local TT’s, the Aero2 Comp is designed for setting Personal bests.
Understanding what top Triathletes require like Faris Al-Sultan was a key starting point to designing the Aero 2 IS. Stiffness where required maximises the riders power wattage into performance. Internal cable routing for both mechanical and electronic shifting. Rear wheel adjustment to minimize turbulence. Every detail considered and executed.
- AERO 2 Comp frame set including Aero 2 comp fork
& zeitjäger time trial handlebar
- 75 OR 90 MM STEM, incl. 2 comfort pads & spacer sets
- integrated headset 1 1/8" - 1 1/8"
- Internal cable routing braking & shifting
- CFR dropouts
- Electronic and mechanical shifting system options
- Adjustable SEAT tube angle (73°- 80°)
- Replacement rear derailleur hanger
- BB standard: pressfit diameter 41 x 86,5 MM
- Aero Seat post
- Frame set from 1770g
- Frame weight from 1390 G
- Fork weight from 400G