Whilst most Aero frames are designed with Aero shaped tubes, they tend to be very stiff and transmit horrible road vibration through the frame. The Storck Aernario down tube profile was developed using CFD or Computer Flow Dynamics to create a perfect airflow over the tube in a ‘Ground Parallel’ plane. The Carbon lay-up process provides the Storck Characteristics of additional stiffness in the BB and head-tube area. The top tube provides a clean airflow with hidden seat clamp. This also means the Storck Carbon seat post can offer even more comfort for the rider with a shorter seat tube.
- Material CFR / UD - optimized
- Integrated headset 1 1/8" - 1 1/4"
- CFR bottom bracket section
- CFR headset section
- CFR dropouts
- Proportional tubing for each frame size
- Sloping top tube geometry
- Internal cable routing
- Replacement rear derailleur hanger
- BB standard: pressfit diameter 41 x 86,5 MM
- Integrated Seat clamp
- 31.6mm size seatpost
- Frame set from 1550 G
- Frame weight from 1150 G
- Fork weight from 400 G